Friday, August 27, 2010

VEGAS Baby!!

So here I am finally updating about vegas! Ok so pretty much a blast!! We really had so much fun! Our room had a great view we hit pf Chang's twice fell in love with gold fish stayed up way to late slept in till we weren't tired and laughed till we cryed!! I'm so glad I got the chance to go see what it was all about. I must say though it truly is sin city and I'm so grateful I could live in Utah where people have respect for women get there mouths washed out with soap when they swear and every place you go doesn't smell like nasty smoke! We had the time of our lives and cant wait for our next fun trip... Next year Caribbean!
This was driving on the strip one night!!

One of my favorite movies is serendipity so of course we had to make a pit stop to the cute little shop that serves frozen hot cocoa the size of your head!


Here is my cute man with a sweet motorcycle!!

The cool volcano show So if any of you know me or read my blog knows how in love I am with my coke cola!! It is my most favorite and no matter how many time I try to quit I just keep crawling back to its marvolusness! So I was very excited to go and see all the cute stuff I knew I would want to have!





Here we are at the m&m factory It was so fun to see everything and get lots of pictures. I was amazed with how many different kinds there were!










The beautiful flower room at the Bellagio




Shaqs hand prints
The strip I loved how it looks at night!
Here we are on the last day of our trip. I think we look so cute!





















1 comment:

  1. OOH looks like lots of fun!! I'm waiting to see if you'll post where Morgan is going on her mission to tonight!!

    ReplyDelete