Friday, October 29, 2010

Like I promised!

Oh my heavens I am Finlay caught up!! This month has lots of things fun in ti and I am sad I don't have pictures for a few of them. We have Cons birthday and oh how i love that girl she is my little buddy and Capri adores her! Then my birthday which I got to celebrate for like a week! This is my present from Dan I love it I ave been wanting this bike forever good job babe! Then rayshs birthday and let me just say you will never meet a sweeter young man I love him to death and Always know I can count on him to help me. Capri cant get enough of him either he makes her laugh!!! Dans cute brother mangas birthday is the same day I wish we could of been there with him. I am hoping they come up soon to visit! He has the biggest heart in the world and I miss him! Happy birthday to every one!! Theres Halloween coming up soon and lots of trick or treating! I hope every one has a wonderful weekend and be safe love you all!!
We went to my favorite place Bellas for my birthday dinner!!!! This is my cute cute Jordan Mel and Roo made me Thanks guys I loved it!!


Dan and I stayed over night at the condo it was such a fun get away to have him and I together! This is our young women Encexlence. We did a carnival theme and it turned out so cute and fun!

Tara Morgan and I took Caprilee to pick out a pumpkin She hated the pumpkin man!!

















Capri was in love with the guts!! My Sassy Pumpkin

My Mom Morgan and her boyfriend Scott. They did such a good job!















2 comments:

  1. What fun Halloween activities! Ha ha Dan! What a crazy. I showed Clint and he was like "WHAT THE!!!" It was funny. Capris just the cutest

    ReplyDelete