Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My sweet Family!
Is this Not the cutest Picture!! My husband decided to buy himself a birthday present... A huge tool box! Well with the boxes he made Capri a house! And I must say she loves this more then any of her other toys. Its the sweetest thing to see her and Dan playing in it. It is up in her room now and They play in that thing for an hour evey night before bed. I can hear her laughing her guts out and it makes me smile! Im so lucky to have such a thoughtfull hubby who loves spending time with his family. I love you dan!





1 comment:

  1. Liese you have such a cute family! It was soooo good to see you at lunch the other day! I would love to send you an invite to my blog so we can keep in touch. So if you'd like send me your email to rodeoqueen22@yahoo.com and ill add you! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete