Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Morgan, Christmas and Caprilees birthday bash!

Miss Caprilee turned 2 On Sunday and was lucky enough to have two parties! She is My all time joy and I cant get enough of her! Every thing she got she was so happy about she would crab it smile and say MINE!! She has so many people that love and care about her. I Am deeply thankful for our wonderful families and friends. You all give us so much love and support. It means the world to us and could not see our lives without you all. Capri Has the best Grandmas, papas, Aunties and uncles In the world and loves every min she shares with you!! Some of Capris fav. things are Lip gloss, shoes, DORA, Her best buds Kason and Camrny, loins, books and play dough! I love you my sweet girl Happy 2 birthday!!! Jordan and Roo made her this cutest Dora cake! Good job girls!












This is our last picture for 2010.We decided to take the fun bus and go to Wendover for new years. We paid 15 dollars a person got a ride their and back and a buffet ticket! The buffet is normally 25 dollars and is so so good!!! WE got a great deal and had a fun time. We mostly went to see what it was all about. We sat and watched Kassi Lose to much of her money. By the end of the night she was broke and needed a loan. Well Dan debated it but gave in she won every thing back and we were all very happy for her!!Glad we went with our best friends! P.S There are lots a creepy old men there!!
Dan really spoiled me this year! He knew I had been wanting a rocking chair for a long time so he found me one and fixed it up. He sewed the cushions for it too! He also bought me the prettiest ring with three Ruby's on it! I need to take a picture! We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! It was so fun to have family and friends around. We are truly blessed with so much love and family that is so extremely giving! I am deeply grateful that our savior was born and that amazing feeling The Christmas spirit brings to every one. We need to give and focus on the love and peace we feel during the holidays all year long! Dan and Caprilees presents! And her favorite present was her Big pink Car from her grandma and grandpa Amos! Thanks This is our entry way. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole thing so hope you can piece it together in your mind.


Our Christmas tree!! This one is borrowed from my sweet Granny because last year on Christmas eve Dan tossed a present at the tree and it snapped in half!! Talking allot of my ornaments down with it! Funny we just looked at each other in disbelief and started laughing.









































This is my sweetest Sister!! I took a few pictures of here before she left to put up at her fair well. It was so cute and I wish i had taken pictures. I found an old suit case opened it and filled it with Little bags of mints with her address in them for people to take when they left. And inside the lid it said I hope they call me on a mission! I had pictures up of her and made tissue paper flowers. All different sizes hung them up and put smaller ones on candle stick holders. It all looked really cute. I'm so glad she chose to go on a mission. She is such a good example to me and I love and MISS her!! She has been gone for almost a month and is doing pretty good.





















1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you come up with your decorations. It's so cute it's not even funny! I wish I could decorate like you! I LOVE the entry way. And that tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete