Monday, September 20, 2010

A little bit of this a little bit of that!

OK I know i have not been blogging for a while now... Reason being no camera and my life has seemed to be pretty boring and lame as of late. I think its because with out a camera I feel like as if nothing is happening. I have in my head I cant take a picture so that moment is not that's awesome. But as I sit here writing I have things flooding in that I wish I had takin a snap of. Dan Bought me a dozen roses and wrote me the kindest card of his whole life (made me cry), We made a second trip to Vegas to meet up with his family, the twins went to homecoming and roo was up for royalty. Her dress was stunning!! Oh yeah I got a new CAMERA!!! So here are the first of many to come.
I had my family over for my dads birthday on Sunday and here are a few pictures we got. Dan tryed to get some of the most yummy cake and dinner we made but were still getting use to the camera which We got for 80 bucks its 12 meg pixels and if it sees a smile it take a picture on its own its pretty much a robot!!
Here is my little sister my dad and me! Love them and hope you had a great day I am so grateful for your example and I will forever love you daddy Happy Birthday!!
Here is my cute little family!!!!

My sweet dad and I



No comments:

Post a Comment