Monday, September 20, 2010

A say what!!!!!!!!

OK so my sister and I took my mom to the doctors last week to get the results of her tests. We were all very worried but didn't have the guts to say it out loud. We are all waitin there praying our guts out with sweaty palms and my child who thinks she has to go around showing everyone her pearly whites. We finally get called back. We say a small pray and The doc comes back and says they have lost her chart and is asking me what surgeon she had seen last. I then tell her and she replies with Well we will be havin him do your surgery... A say what. No kiddin my exact words. I was so confused morgan and I started almost attacking this lady who was not making cents at all. She gets up walks out and my mom breaks down. Wow what a great start! After a few min they have found her chart and Apeartly she does not need any surgery and The lady is a wack job! So I tell her to get to the good part. Ok every one My Mom Is cancer free!!!!!!!! She says all the test came back clear and there going to do radiaoly for five weeks every day just to make sure it doesn't come back. Me at this point am screaming and Morgan and I are jumping up and down! She Will have to get hormone shots for the next five years and she may have some manly hair growth but I said hey Who cares if ya grow a pair as long as your cancer free!! My mom was not to happy to hear my smart remark but truly who cares! But I just want to say thank you to all those who help support my family through your prayers and service. It means more then you will ever know. We have great friends and family and Love you all to death! Plus my mom rocks and I know the lord has been watching over her. I know the lord listens to your prayers and I'm so thankful for this Gospel And the faith I hold. Mom Your so brave and I love you deeply!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear about your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GREAT news!!! I am so happy for your mom and your whole family. Miracles truly do happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I'm so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear about your mom. I know she must be an incredible woman to have raised such a wonderful daughter. And you're pictures are absolutely adorable! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete