Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This post may be to much for some people and I'm sorry. This morning I get up and walk into Miss Capri's room, as I turn on the light All I see is blood every where!! All over her face her clothes and sheets I was for a moment terrified! Very quickly I then realize it was her nose. My heart broke for my little one. How would that be to have a bloody nose and not be able to to do anything about it. I forever hope from now on that if this ever happens again i will be right by her side to take care of it. we got her bathed and all cleaned up and there was no more problems! She is a trooper!

4 comments:

  1. scary, my kids haven't had a bloody nose yet, but I am not looking forward to the day that they do. Glad that she didn't seem bothered by it. Poor little thing.

    ReplyDelete